So I am pretty excited. I committed
to run with an old sorority sister in the Neon Run on May 11th at
the Salt River Talking Stick Fields. This is exciting two fold because 1. This
would be the first time running/slothing without Rob and 2. I haven’t seen her
in like 10 years! So that’s super fun! I follow her two blogs (1. and 2.) and she is pretty
awesome and has really changed her whole body and attitude, all while keeping
it real! She like me is married and also
has a almost two year old, named Emma. (Lena and Emma are only a month apart)
So I am pretty nervous! I hope she will have fun, and I plan on making a it a
goal to run the whole thing.
I have a couple of health things
going on, that I am putting at the back of my mind until I actually get
results, but I hope it gets better. Soon! They have kind of really demotivated
me from how I was doing, and even my co-works have noticed me “stress” eating, which
I am apparently a huge fan of. Lisa said she will take sneaky pics everyday and
show me weekly PowerPoint presentations to disgust me and tell me I suck. The health issues suck as well as some work
stuff that I really cannot take anymore, but have to power through.
I have decided to do two a day
workouts. Yeah, that’s right TWO-A-DAY’s. I am going to do Jillian Michaels
Ripped in 30 in the AM with Robbie Rob (yeah babe get ready) and then while he
gives Lena a bath at night do a quick 25 min session with the Treadmill, or
they can both watch, that way we can watch Whitney (that is why I said 25 min,
because that’s Hulu time).
This day has really been dragging,
and I am not the only one who thinks so. I need to go shopping tonight due to
family coming over for dinner tomorrow.
OH and PS. My brother is now DIV 2National NCAA champion of the 1000m freestyle! Pretty kick to the ASS! So proud
of that little shit!
No comments:
Post a Comment