Meh. Pretty much sums up today. I
am so tired and just really out of if. I really could use a long vacation or a
hot bath , by myself. It the little things in life you forget to appreciate in
life before you have children. I wanted to take a bath last night and just relax,
but a 22 month old does not understand “mama needs alone time”, no she proceeds
to strip down and get in. ugh… I just
want a bath. Oh well.
So in my new Fitness Magazine, with
Jillian Michaels on the cover, there was this great 45 min walker/fat burn
workout. I could def do it, because the speeds are manageable, but the 45 min
is not just right now. I can commit to 30 min max at night, so I calculated the
difference in the minutes and broke it down, then multiplied the remaining
minutes and calculated the average between them: ET VOILA! I broke it down to
30 min! NERD ALERT! God I felt like my brother for a second! Anyway so here is the picture for all you fat
burning fools! Wanna do it with me?
I am still going to do the Jillian Michaels’
Get Ripped in 30 (RIP30)… umm I am starting to see a trend….She is pretty hot. Anyway,
I was looking through old pictures of me in college and I started getting sad!
WHAT THE HELL DID I DO TO MYSELF?
I legitimately hate myself. And at
this point it is a good thing! Because like Fat Amy from Pitch Perfect (Favorite Movie), I am going to keep
something behind my ear to “fuel the hatred” . JK well I will keep a picture
everywhere! Ugh I just want to be pretty again, and healthy. Even if I don’t get
to that weight! I did some pretty dangerous stuff to get that thin and stay
that thin. (like not eating at all, rice and just Gatorade just to name a few) I
am going to motivate myself with the people around me like, by big Sis (from Chio) Kell! She has always
been fit and really has been pushing herself, and I want to be like that. I am
trying so hard not to get discouraged, but sometimes it just sucks.


Jenn,
ReplyDeleteFirst and foremost, you are just as beautiful today as you were on the day I met you. You gained some weight, who hasn't?! It is a big step to recognize there is an issue you want to work on and move forward. I commend you for starting your journey and letting us be a part of it. I know there are bad days sprinkled among the good, but just remember those bad days will soon be in your rearview. Learn from the mistakes of your past and carve out a future for yourself and your family that makes you happy. There are going to be easy days and hard days. Days where you want to give up and days where you want to jump for joy. Take your weight loss and fitness journey one day at a time. Celebrate yourself and love yourself the way Lena, Rob, me, and everyone else does. You are a wonderful person, regardless of your weight. And if anyone tells you different, you let me know. I may be a stay-at-home mom now, but I can still use the skills of my past to put a hurting on someone. Oh, and I was not always fit. I will find a photo to prove it. :)
Thanks Big! i might need you to kick some butt lol! i needed this!
DeleteDitto to Kellea. I think the biggest thing is that you love yourself enough to take care of yourself. Girl, we've had a baby. It's unrealistic to think we can look like college... We can look better! You will be strong, not skinny. And I'm here to support you :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Liz! I sure hope so! You are my role model! Thank you for running with me
Delete