Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New is not always better... for other people that is!

It is so interesting to see people's reactions to new things or foods that they have never tried before. I am for sure one of the "guilty" that has turned their nose up to certain foods, especially Ahi Tuna! Get out of here with that raw fish stuff! So it should come to no surprise that when I posted this picture, that people made comments of how gross my food was.
Honestly, it was only Key Lime Greek Yogurt with Cacao Nibs and a punch of Chia seeds. It was super good! It tasted like key lime pie with chocolate ad totally filled me up! Yes, it might not be pretty, but what healthy food always looks pretty!

It really tasted SOOOO good!
I was really proud of myself this morning because I got out of bed and worked out this morning. I wanted to run/walk, but opted for a quick Jackie Warner upper body . It felt good to work out my arms and at least do something! I think that is my main problem.... NOT DOING SOMETHING, anything, nada. I mean, I know I am an emotional eater and losing my dad, having early menopause and having a brain/ spinal fluid condition that makes you go blind or die, defiantly had something to do with it, but I took measures to fix all of that. I cant have my dad back, but I can live the life HE wanted me to live. I got rid of the hormone therapy I was on for my early menopause and my hormone IUD and stopped taking my meds for the brain thing. I am going to eat better and fix myself, and not with all of these chemicals. I am going to do the RIGHT way!
Here is the Jackie DVD and my Garmin210

That's how I got this way. I use to work out a lot and eat somewhat healthy, and I felt and looked good. Having a child, a husband, working full time and going to school does put a whole lotta stress on you after a while, and you can never find time to do anything. I was not finding time and was becoming miserable and making my husband miserable because he saw how sad I was. I have either been going on run/walks with Lena and Rob at night or using the Treadmill. Who would not want to do it for this little munchkin?




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...