Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Positivity all the Way around!

493 Days Left!
Sorry that I have been silent the last couple of days. Literally since I posted the “I give myself 500 days” comment, that same day Rob got some awesome news and I got some two days later. We (well I can’t) can’t really talk about it, because of certain reasons but, hopefully if I keep my fingers crossed there will be some major changes next month!

Another positive that happened today was that my old manager told me she could tell I was losing weight. I was super happy because I am super bloated and de not feel well. Trying to see the positives can be a hard thing to do, especially when you don’t always feel good about yourself. I did do a little self tanning for the first time in YEARS with tanning lotion (melanoma approved lol). So that makes me feel good. I like looking a little tan!

I am super tired, because Lena has decided that she is going to continue this phase of waking up in the middle of the night (waaayyyy less now since we got her the twin bed) and want us to cuddle with her. She is going to really hate me this weekend since I have 4 days off and we are doing the following: 1.Potty Training and 2. Sleeping in our own bed no matter what!

Hopefully it will go well! 
My Little Lena! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...