4. Weight loss!
So as I sit here eating some form of cookie dough blast 2.0
ice cream, I have some exciting news. No I am not one of the 1000 people that
seem to be pregnant, so get rid of that idea right now! My news is way better,
for me at least! Over the past month or during all of January I have lost 10
pounds! 10 pounds! Super exciting!
No crash dieting or diet pills, just good old fashion eating
better, working out and trying to be healthier. I really want to loose like 80
more, yeah I know 80lbs sounds huge, but I would also me happy with 50 or 60! I
think I might keep a little ticker on the side to keep myself accountable.
Something I am going to change a little, is my commitment to MyFitness Pal. I really need to get better about tracking my food, because so many times I wake up thinking “why has the scale not moved? I didn’t eat anything today that was bad or crazy?!” I have to remember that even “healthy” eating has calories. I have to remind myself it is al relative. To be honest I have been eating a lot of ice cream lately with rob at night and that totally has to stop. Yikes! Also, when I get enough courage I will post my starting weight, current and goal weight. I mean no one reads this thing anyway, but I am still a little hesitant.
That treadmill is also calling my name, but I really have
been to weak and sick to use it. =( I am
going to try this weekend! I have a lot of things going on this weekend, so I hope
I can get that done.
Alright guys have a good night!
Get it girl! If you don't want to share your weight, do a ticker that shows how much you have to go until your goal :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Liz! I just added one! it links up to MyFitness Pal! Sweet!
DeleteI use myfitness pal and it makes all the difference for me. Also, get a food scale. I eat healthy, but I eat too much healthy food so the scale comes in handy (especially since Myfitness pal has so many things listed in ounces). Keep going!
ReplyDelete