OMG! What was I thinking? So, I have been wanting to go to
the classes that MountainSide Fitness offers, and what do I do? I pick THE
hardest class! I made Rob go with me, so it was much easier to keep
motivated even though i wanted to walk out so many times. Ha!
I thought it was going to be a “toning” class, as in lifting
light weights for many reps. NOPE! It was like doing a Jillian Michaels get
ripped in 30 DVD only for an HOUR! The first 30 min were just squats and lunges,
which seemed like it was never going to end. EVER! The rest of the 30 min was
arm work and core, which I am much better at, because it seems that I have ZERO
leg strength. I know this because I am
sitting here three days later still in pain, and it kills when I sit down or
stand up.
Guess what? I am going back on Sunday! Especially since I had
Monday and Tuesday off from the Gym, mainly due to Monday having last minute
Mouth Surgery (ok, I had four fillings replaced and one of them had a cavity,
but still I feel like I was punched in the face) and Tuesday was a “me” evening coming in my
next post =) Oh and another reason I want to continue to do squats? Well I am
pretty sure you saw the MTV VMA’s…. enough said.






No comments:
Post a Comment